Get an FMM Tourist Card Online Now
The Mexican government has an online application to obtain an FMM before crossing into Mexico by land. After filling out the application and making your payment, the FMM form may be printed out from the convenience of your home or office.
The printed FMM form will need to be officially stamped by an INM official at the border to be valid.
Visit the online FMM application
Online FMM Tourist Card Facts:
- Print out the FMM form in minutes
- Online fee: $500 pesos - approximately U.S. $24 per person
- The fee may be paid by Visa or Mastercard only (credit or debit card)
- Valid when entering these states by land: Baja California (Norte), Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas
- Requires a valid passport or passport card
- After printing your FMM form, it must be stamped by INM within 30 days to be valid
- The FMM is free if your trip is 7 days or less and you are traveling by land
- May be issued for up to 180 days
- Take the FMM form to an INM office upon crossing into Mexico for the official stamp
For general information about the FMM "tourist card" visit: Mexican Tourist Cards/Visas (FMM)